I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Forgot About Epoxy Coating

I was all excited about putting on the second deck piece, when I realized I had a bare wood piece of plywood on my hands. So I got it epoxy coated and given that two coats are required the soonest I will put the plank on will be Monday.  Below is a picture of little plates I made to hold the hull interior lights, probably better that I wire this before I put the deck over it anyway.


Also its been awhile since I put a beauty shot up so here is what the bow looks like clean and with the forward lazarette hatch in place.


While waiting on epoxy coat curing I will busy myself with either electrical installation or making an anti-vortex panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment