I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Lazarette Hatch

I lost a day fixing our relatively new (18 months) LG dishwasher.  After much fussing it turns out the error code it was throwing was due to a clogged drain line. We went for both an LG refrigerator and dishwasher when we remodeled our kitchen, not impressed.

Back to the boat. I'm squeezing in boat time in very small increments in between other things.  Over the last two days I finally got the hole for the lazarette cover cut out and started in on drilling then filling then drilling the holes for it's t-nuts.


Nothing cool to talk about, I'm just happy to have done anything on the boat at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment