I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Friday, June 17, 2016

Lazarette floor, Actually

I finally did some work on the forward lazarette floor. It wasn't nearly as awful as I imagined, everything actually went smoothly. Here is a picture of what it should look like when done.


Not done now because the other side of the boards need epoxy coat and some doublers to stiffen the floor. I'm going to use a similar approach to the floor here as I did for the ama sole but lighter since it will not need to carry nearly the weight.

Not sure how much, if any boat time I will get this weekend, I will at least try to finish all the epoxy coating. Next stop, flotation, then forward deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment