I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

More Mast Steppin

I am starting to feel my schedule slip away from me. As summer approaches there seems to be more and more interruptions and one time event kind of things that conspire to keep me out of my boat shed. Today I rebelled a bit and went out to the boat shed when I shouldn't have. I made some progress on the mast step. I'm happy with how this is looking.



After a couple of epoxy coats this will be ready to install. Also need to cut down the pin and drill in some holes for cotter pins. If I can keep the distractions away I will be working on the lazarett floor tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment