I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Monday, April 25, 2016

It Took A Village

The hull has been turned! Everything went even more smoothly than I had hoped. Below is the video.


As you can see we had plenty of help and it turned out to be really easy to maneuver the hull with so many helpers. My wife decided hull turners should have appropriate headwear, so she brought the captain's hat and the Viking helmets. Below is a picture of the hull in its new orientation.


In addition to the hull turning going well the party was also a success. There was plenty of food and drink and a good time was had by all. Last pic of the hull-turning crew.


No comments:

Post a Comment