I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Beach Cat Sailing

We had a great day on Lake Washington with friends. Charlie brought his waterproof camera so we actually got some photographic evidence.  Nice steady winds all afternoon. Even got the bigger kids to do some of the sailing.


It is this sort of thing that inspires me to carry on with my project. Beach cats are fun but there are some specific things I want to do that are difficult on a beach cat (read sailing while comfortably seated with a cooler of frosty beverages).

No comments:

Post a Comment