I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Trimming The Deck

Yesterday I did spend a bit of time in the boatshed and did most of the trimming on the deck section. I was happy to get this done since it makes it look like a deck and not a shapeless strip of plywood stuck to the hull.

It's done except for belt sanding the last bit to flush. This will have to wait for me to get a new Shop-Vac since mine died and running the belt sander without the vacuum is unwise.  In the meantime, I will focus on completing the electrical installation. I'm not looking forward to this since I expect it will be mostly chasing down little parts and fooling with squirrely little hardware.

Today is our kickball game I want to win and I want to stay uninjured. If I had to choose, I'll take the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment