I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Monday, August 15, 2016

Progress Not Entirely Stopped

I haven't been posting this week because although I was making progress, it was in baby steps, and not very interesting. Posts would have been something like, "went to fishery supply store today", or "bought some stainless fasteners".  So if my blog has been boring this week, so has my project. Today things improved tremendously. I installed the electrical panel this afternoon.


The panel was a kind of keystone, now that it is in, I can do a lot more things. Since all the wires are in I can now install the next two pieces of decking.  Then work on the aft beam mounting holes and trimming out the hatch opening and cover. After that it will be buttoning up topside details and glassing the deck.  The next phase will be dealing with hull appendages, antivortex panel, rudder, and nav lights.  Then, dare I say, paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment