I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Plan Made in Haste.....

I cleared my boat stuff out of my boat shed to make room for my son's birthday party (see "Boat-Life Balance" 9/21/15). I thought I if I gathered the materials I could work on rudders in the garage until I get my boat shed back. I was wrong. I forgot to account for where all the boat materials would be stored.


As you can see I won't be doing anything in there in the near future. One good thing that did come from this is that I did think through how to make the rudders and I will still do that next. Somewhat simultaneously with setting up the level frame on which to build the first Ama.

No comments:

Post a Comment