I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Friday, September 25, 2015

Slow Down for Rudder Preparation

So I haven't posted lately because I've been studying rudder drawings and trying to strategize how I'm going to approach the build.  After a couple of days of flipping back and forth with the rudder drawings, rudder construction instructions and rudder pictures on the k-designs Yahoo group. I think a have a good handle on what needs to happen. I have an e-mail out to Bernd for a few clarifications but I'm feeling good enough to start buying materials and tools (finally going to get that planer).

No comments:

Post a Comment