I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Monday, September 21, 2015

Boat-Life Balance

So I'm going to have to change plans a bit. I was hoping to set up the bulkheads so it could start to look like something, except my son is turning 7. See the connection? We will have a birthday party for him here at the house. We have a small house. So my boat shed will temporarily become a kids party play area. So no setting up the ama until after the party. Since I no longer know how to live without working on my boat, I'm going to see if I can fit working on rudders in the garage until the party is over. Space is tighter in there but should be enough for rudder work.  Can't sleep tonight so I will be going over Bernd's instructions on rudder construction instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment