I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Video From Vimeo

So the K designs website had this Vimeo video posted (thanks leevogtman). I love everything about this. It's flirting with danger but obviously he was prepared, he is very close to massive natural formations and forces but manages to eek out a joyful life experience, he is not alone but there is no crowd. For me this distills what I love about sailing. Even the music strikes the right tone.

I edited out the video since the quality on my site suffered, here is the link instead. Something like this should be enjoyed with proper resolution.   https://vimeo.com/133833096

The teachers union is on strike here in Seattle (I blame the school district). So I've been trying to do all I can to keep the kids busy. Which means no time spend building my catamaran. I'll should be able to squeeze in a few hours this week, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment