I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Saturday, November 7, 2015

AYC Spar Glued Into Rudder 3

I didn't get much boat time today since I spent all day at my older son's water polo regional tournament. The good news is we got 3rd place. State championships here we come. 

Thanks to my astute purchase of a very bright work light, I was able to glue the AYC spar into rudder three tonight. Not much work (approx 10 minutes) but getting the epoxy curing now saves a day long wait. BTW, it was not that hard to mark the spars location with the rudder faces glued.


No comments:

Post a Comment