I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Monday, November 23, 2015

No Simple Matter To Get Back To Building The AMA

I recently moved the rudder jig out of the boat shed to the garage so I could get started on setting up the ama.  The problem is I'm having trouble figuring out how this is going to work.  With the rudder jig set up, there is room for little else in the garage.  If I set up ama frames in the boat shed there will be room for little else in the boat shed. For the rudder I need space for the table saw, and room to cut full plywood sheets, and for the ama I need heated space to double epoxy coat the planking plywood.  Also I only have one heater for rudder and ama work. I'm sure I will figure out how to step through this, its just not a s simple as one would imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment