I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bulkheads Stood Up

Got the bulkheads stood up on the rails today. I located small cleats at the proper locations on the rails to hold up each bulkhead. Bulkheads 6 and 7 are going to require some bracketry work to get them in position. The others should be just require shims (I hope). Aligning these is not going to be easy.  Tonight I will be re-reading the manual and thinking through how to approach doing the alignment. Tomorrow will see me buying some more small clamps and starting the process.


It is nice to see things stood up , and it gives a good feel for how big this boat is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment