I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Fein Tool Arrived Early and I'm Not Happy

I've never been so down to get good news. The Fein tool arrived today, a full 5 days ahead of time. Which under normal circumstances would make me very happy. The problem is that we have our Nephew visiting and we are busy showing him a good time around Seattle. Before it was easy to stay out of the boat shed because I lacked the required tools anyway. But now I have the tools but will still not be able to work on the boat. just another episode of me trying to build a boat and still keep my priorities straight. I'm not terribly religious but this reminds me of St. Augustine who said something to the effect that we have pain (and sin) in our lives because we get our loves out of order.  I'll think about that on our way to go sledding with the family tomorrow.  Here is the pic of this very cool tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment