I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

When To Admit An Addiction

I blew off all my responsibilities today to work on my boat. I seem to recall that this is one of the warning signs of addiction. I'll try to look up the other warning signs, if I'm not too busy working on the boat.  I re-aligned the forward bulkheads and set up a support for bulkhead 0 (stem).



After spending some time with the drawings to see how the bow is supposed to come together I realize I have some fabrication work to do on BH0. It needs some gussets attached.  So in addition to getting reacquainted with the drawings, I hatched a plan for the next steps. Day 1 I will be doing the fab work on BH0 and repairing my broken stringer scarf joints. Day 2 will be attaching the stringers all the way to BH0.  That is the optimist in me talking, but it seems reasonable at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment