I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Friday, May 6, 2016

Slow And Steady,,,,Did I Mention Slow?

I don't know why this is taking me so long. Yes, I'm stopping to measure quite often and yes this is requiring a lot of different tools, but even with all that said this seems to be moving at a snail's pace.  Here is the picture of where I left the beam recess.  I have some other pieces cut but have to wait for this round of epoxy to cure before installing them.


I'm thinking that tonight I will go out and paint the exposed wood pieces with epoxy so I can make a bit of progress tomorrow.  Tomorrow is mostly family stuff, but I will try to sneak in a bit of boat time. Sunday the boat is off limits for Mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment