I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Friday, May 27, 2016

Tetris

I think people of my age have certain corner of their brain that is wired for Tetris. That being the case I think my hull deck structure is starting to look like a Tetris screen.



I still have wiring and related electrical tasks to do but I think the pacing item for getting the foredeck installed is going to be setting up for forward trampoline pad-eyes. The reason is the delay from order to arrival. There are a few things that are falling in this category (plastic bottles for capsize flotation, netting to contain flotation bottles, wire retaining clips, bulkhead connector).  I ordered the wire clips today, and hope to source the netting locally, will try to size and place the plastic bottle order and order the bulkhead connector tomorrow. If all goes well I will stay busy doing structures work on the boat while needed items arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment