I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Monday, February 22, 2016

2 Sections Faired Today

I'm really enjoying fairing the frame. I didn't expect to, but it is nice to see flat plank-ready surfaces emerge after playing with the belt sander a little.  I'm done with 4 sections, way ahead of where I thought I would be. Here is a pic of the progress so far.


Now things get a little more challenging though, here is a picture of the gimp set up for the next section.

Hopefully I can get though the rest of this during this week and then it will be onto routing butt joint reliefs in stringers-chines-shears, and making a keel.

No comments:

Post a Comment