I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Keep Turning The Crank

Busy day with kids (the little one's swim day). But I did get out to the shed for about an hour.  Finished bonding scarf joints for the shears, trimmed the bottom breasthook on the chines and added the top one, and of course continued epoxy coating exposed wood.  Here is a picture of chine to chine joint at the bow.  By the way the Fein tool made quick work of trimming down the bottom breasthook.


I'm getting more and more worried about what is going to happen when I remove the hold down frame.  Also not looking forward to installing the shears since they will have to be clamped up into place. Nothing to do now but to keep turning the crank.

No comments:

Post a Comment