I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Friday, March 4, 2016

Almost Ready To Butt-Strap

The rain just keeps coming in Seattle. I did manage to spend a few hours in the boat shed today. I got the keel mostly faired out. I had to stop to glue on one last piece. I also added the last bits of superstructure needed at the bow.  Here is a pic of the bow.


Supposedly the weather should improve this weekend. I hope so, because I need it to be dry to cut plywood for butt straps and planking blanks.  Next trip out to the boat shed will be to finish the keel fairing, and to start cutting reliefs for butt straps.

No comments:

Post a Comment