I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Boat Building Music

I was thinking today that if anyone is reading this as research in considering their own build. Then they would be wise to consider the music to which they will work.  My build has progressed while listening to The Cat Empire exclusively.  I suppose most people would say they are a ska band but they cover a wide range. I love their music, (own all their albums) they have something to say, and do so with a fantastic horn section. I can geek-out about their music for awhile but I will leave with a linked video of one of my many favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment