I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Catch Up Work Almost Done

It's been a week of catching up on things around the house and with the boat. Where "catching up" is taken to mean doing things that should have already been done. Managing to keep up the pressure on boat progress though. I got the second epoxy coat on the second sheet of plywood this afternoon and actually cleaned the garage.


Granted it's not gleaming, but I didn't have the heart to take a before picture.  The shop vac I have connected to the sander was making some ugly noises, turned out it was very full. So I emptied it and cleaned out the filter, hopefully that will make it healthy again.  With the tools all set to go, the next step is to trim the garboard and then see if I cant squeeze in epoxy coating two sheets of plywood at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment