I'm writing this blog as a journal of my build of a Duo-660 catamaran. Most of the content will be dedicated to this endeavor. I try to populate posts with pictures since it is instructive. The notes tab is for misfit posts. Always nice to have a place for the misfits.

-Esteban

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fighting The Potato Chip

It has been awhile since I epoxy coated these sheets of plywood. This was my last sheet, and it has sat in my stand for some time.  As such it had taken on a potato chip kind of shape. So as I put this on the hull I had to convince it to give up the potato chip shape and take on a boat hull shape. Not terribly hard but just a little something extra to with which to contend.  Here are a couple of pics.





Next step will be to get this trimmed and then tackle the next garboard. Then progress will slow due to me having to get and then coat more plywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment